How Do I Find a Garage Cabinets Installer I Can Trust?
Just because you don’t want to install garage cabinets and other storage solutions yourself doesn't necessarily mean you want any Tom, Dick, or Harry off the street to do the job for you.
What you really need is a reputable, trustworthy installer; with a history of completing jobs on time, on budget, and exactly to your requests.
So just how does one go about finding such an installer? Well, we can help you out with that!
We’ve partnered with Angie’s List to help homeowners, just like you, find good installers to complete installations they’d rather not do themselves.
Here’s how it works…
- First, we help you create a storage system design for your garage using any combination of our WorkSpace storage cabinets, slat wall panels, garage storage accessories, or overhead storage racks. You can even watch in real time while one of our project managers design your ideal solution using our 3D design software (yeah, it’s pretty cool…I’ll tell you more about that in a minute).
- Next, simply tell us what part of the country you are in, so we know where to begin our search.
- We’ll login to our Angie’s List account to find a list of quality, dependable installers operating in your area.
- We do some digging to learn more about each of the companies and connect you with the top 2 – 3 local installers we find.
- You speak with each of the installers to determine which one is the best fit for you.
- Once you have had a chance to speak / meet with each of the installers, choose someone you are comfortable with to complete your storage system install.
- After you have finalized your order, we’ll work with your chosen installer to get them assembly instructions and provide support throughout the installation process.
Sound nice and easy?
That’s because it is!
You don’t have to do any of the tough, preliminary research or go through a prolonged vetting process just to find someone to do a couple hours of work.
Now, let’s talk a little bit about Online Design…
Before you hire an installer, you’ll want to have a plan in place for organizing all the stuff you are storing or intend to store in your garage.
During an Online Design consult, one of our professional and courteous project managers will help you create a complete design for your ideal storage solution using our robust 3D design software.
With our design software, your project manager will be able to fully recreate your garage on the computer screen. The software gives them the ability to account for any obstructions or other free standing items you may have in your garage.
And you’ll be able to watch it all in real-time on your computer from the comfort of your home, your office, or anywhere else you may be.
So, are you ready to get started? If so, we’re ready to help! And be sure to check out these 8 features your dream garage needs for inspiration!
All you need to do now is sign up for an Online Design here! Don’t forget to let your project manager know you want to find a local installer.